Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new healer

4 posters

Go down

new healer Empty new healer

Post by Dvalinx Wed 17 Mar 2010 - 0:28

Zig asked me to try to go healing instead of dps since the guild need one more pala healer. In old-time raiding healing was my mainspec so i think its gonna be fun to try that again. I havent done much raid-healing in WLK though so i am grateful for tips and advices..

Dvalinx

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

new healer Empty Re: new healer

Post by Guest Wed 17 Mar 2010 - 0:55

hey m8 Smile cheers for your willing to help ^^. im not an holy paladin expert but i could help you a bit i think. btw if you find any of the officers online you can ask them to give you the wrist you want plus give you mats in order to enchant your gear properly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaesthetic Thu 18 Mar 2010 - 18:36

Well, it's always a good idea to be updated with the current scaling of things (gear, stats, talents etc) so I'd recomend you read through the bible for any holypaladin:

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t84922-holy_paladin_compendium_3_3_a/

Think the thread cowers most questons one might have! The only thing that comes to mind is UI, but being an ol' time healer, I'm sure you know what you need! If not, just stroll over to the UI thread!

Last edited by Anaesthetic on Thu 18 Mar 2010 - 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Anaesthetic
Anaesthetic

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cenadra Thu 18 Mar 2010 - 18:55

U have my UI on the forum, if there is anything u like/wonder about just ask Very Happy
And the link Elina posted about palahealing is great! Covers both holy/ret and later on when mana is not an issue anymore holy/prot. The bosses we are doing in ICC and the ones we did earlier in TOC are there aswell. GL! Smile
Cenadra
Cenadra

Female Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvalinx Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 13:56

Thx for helpful information.
Zig helped me to spec holy/ret and i think last raid was ok. I didnt ran out of mana, but offcourse our tanks are overgeard for the first 7 bosses.

I have X-pearl as raid-addon and it works fine. Is miss one addon that tells me when my beacon and sacred shield runs out. Should be an addon for that, do you know any?

Dvalinx

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Acarian Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 14:48

u should rly try out power aura mate Wink for the beacon / SS. it pwn, well its the best invention to the game ever after u get the hang of it! its a awsome addon and not that hard to setup eighter tbh Smile
Acarian
Acarian

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 18:18

for the not much i know for holy pally the holy / ret specc is for not end game gears that why i suggested this one. for higher lvl gear the holy/prot one is better i think Smile about add ons even though i m not using it as ac said power auras i think is best and about healing grid is ( though i use x-perl aswell when i heal XD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down