Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priest healer Apply

2 posters

Go down

Priest healer Apply Empty Priest healer Apply

Post by Holygode Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 0:38

Did you read "Code of Conduct" and "Raiding Rules" - and do you accept them? i say yes to the rules and i like them

What is your character name? Holygodess

What is your class and current spec? Priest healer Its Disc/holy

Why did you choose this spec? Beacuse it is a pure raid healing spec and its only got talents that is good for raid healing like more haste and MP5

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill? Tailoring 440

How old are you? i am 17 years young

How well do you speak English? I am English so i speak it very well

How often do you play? every day for 5-12 hours

How often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best? Well i have no job yet so all days suit me but if i do get in and i get a job i will chat with you what days i can raid or not

What do you enjoy most in the game and how long have you played WoW? been playing wow since Beta and I love raiding and meeting new people .

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave?D N D Disbanded and i was in TIc with went down as well and then i was in The Logical Cube witch went down but we did some hard modes in Ulduar then joined Sub Rosa and they went down and i joined inferno and i left beacuse they where not muture and they allwaysd cursed on vent.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member? Well my Friends Reconmended it beacuse they where joining to i dont know any one in the guild but hopeing i will soon and we be good friends

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member? I Expect Nice members and good raids and to meet new people have have a Most inportant thing in the game is FUN.

What will be your contribution to Paragon? I will give my Time and my Best healing in raids and help people aswell and be a nice fellow member of your guild.

Holygode

Back to top Go down

Priest healer Apply Empty Re: Priest healer Apply

Post by Skywalk Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 9:46

Hello m8,

App looks quite nice tbh gear as well.

Big yes from me and GL.
Skywalk
Skywalk

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 10:30

Big yes from me mate:) Nice apply and we defo need a holy priest:D:D Let's wait for CL Manolakis's decision;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 14:17

Nice Apply m8... you got a Yes from me.. /w me on Manolakis either Cyrenia or Eliana for an Invite..See you in Game Razz

Ps: Dwarfs Females Rock Razz
Enigma
Enigma

Male Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalk Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 15:20

OH MY LOOOOOOOOOOOORDDDDD!!!!!! Cyrenia?!?!?!!?!?!? WT.....!?!?!?!?!?
Skywalk
Skywalk

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 20:33

Soz for my late reply Sad thumbs up from me aswell you can /w me aswell for an invite if the other too slackers are not online. My chars are : zigone, toubano , persefoni , sucre , cheetahara Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down