Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

healer application

Go down

healer application Empty healer application

Post by kimwn Sun 18 Oct 2009 - 21:54

Did you read "Code of Conduct" and "Raiding Rules" - and do you accept them?
ofc

What is your character name?
kimwn

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?
priest. got dualspec. for raiding i think holy is better for me atm but that isnt for sure i can change for the needs of the guild

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
got alchemy herb (herb:full and alchemy 445)

How old are you?
im 18

How well do you speak/understand English?
i am fluent and speak very good english

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?
i want to be part as a raiding member

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
i can raid all days except friday (which isnt a rading day so np)

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding expirience at lvl80? (We care more for the player not the char)
ive played for 4 years. my raid expirience at lvl 80 is only naxx - Voa. my best and most expirience as a raider would be at 70 lvl... i played hardcore and did all raid from karazhan to black temple (mostly mount hyjal and black temple since that was the challenge of the guild at that time)
i have great raid expirience...used to be a RL in moonlight council (on talnivarr realm)

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave?
havent apllied to a raiding guild when i hit 80 this is my first and hopefully the last healer application Icon_wink

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
i learnt paragon from a irl friend Bolthur (hunter) which was kind of a noob when i hardcored raided at 70 =P (btw im new to the realm so...)

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
i chose paragon cause i liked its rulez for raiding which fit me and whoever obey them...plus the proggress of the guild is rising which means there is lots of improvement (which i personaly like)
as a member i give my 100% for the guild not caring too much about myself (like alot of casual raiders do)
i would be glad to make pots,elixirs,flasks or farm herbs for the guild since i know as a RL its rly important to have them stacked in the guild bank...

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
i would contribute by being a 100% focused healer (or dps in the future which i am not aiming for since i am bored of dpsing)
helping guild with pots-flasks and herbs
i would contribute by trying to expand guild and improve it by any means probable in the game
PS: ive done alot of hard core raiding and know exactly the challenges you are trying to beat...and in that way i think i can help also
thx for reading my application =)

kimwn

Back to top Go down

healer application Empty Re: healer application

Post by Guest Sun 18 Oct 2009 - 22:15

He is a rl friend of mine i know him for a long time. Smile he is very experience raider and good player as well!! i recommended him for the guild =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 19:37

Hello and thx for applying:)

For now I can only offer you a social member spot in our guild until your gear is good enough for the content our guild is currently raiding. I'm pretty sure your gearing-up will go fast with your friends here though:)

Whisper me or Zigone for an invite to the guild and cya in online!

P.S. You raided MH and BT with this char(the priest)?

Back to top Go down

Post by kimwn Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 1:00

thank you very much! i have done all my hardcore raiding with my hunter in the eye - MH - BT
and when my guild was lacking healers for raid i was glad to help in with my priest
by the way i am glad to change in whatever spec the guild is in need (prefer healing tbh bored of dpsing all the time)

kimwn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down