Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application nieanna : death knight dps unholy/frost

3 posters

Go down

application nieanna : death knight dps unholy/frost Empty application nieanna : death knight dps unholy/frost

Post by nieanna Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 19:42

Did you read "Code of Conduct" and "Raiding Rules" - and do you accept them?

What is your character name?

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?

How old are you?

How well do you speak/understand English?

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding expirience at lvl80? (We care more for the player not the char) i have played wow on lvl 80 for 19 days now i started at toc patch so i don't play that long bud i know very good how to play my class.

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave? iddqd and gloria finis had some problems with raid/guild leaders, Relax now not enough activity and progress.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
nope srry Sad

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member? i expect some help and a friendly and mature guild who helps me if needed and with who i can have a lot of fun an dprogress.

What will be your contribution to Paragon? if you invite me you got a geared+ skilled and friendly dk who helps people if needed and who knows what to do.

nieanna

Back to top Go down

application nieanna : death knight dps unholy/frost Empty Re: application nieanna : death knight dps unholy/frost

Post by Kekit Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 21:21

You may want to go back and fill in the other half of the application scratch
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

application nieanna : death knight dps unholy/frost Empty Re: application nieanna : death knight dps unholy/frost

Post by Bagomaster Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 4:33

You might wanna do as Kekit said, but even if you do now, with the poor first impression you made. I would probably not even bother to read the second attempt.
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 14:49

nice one idd!
Enigma
Enigma

Male Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down