Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unholy/frost Dk dps

3 posters

Go down

unholy/frost Dk dps Empty unholy/frost Dk dps

Post by Icecave Mon 3 May 2010 - 18:06

Did you read "Code of Conduct" and "Raiding Rules" - and do you accept them?

Yes, i have read them and i accept them.

What is your character name?

Icecave

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?

I will apply with Unholy as my mainspecc but i have no problem with respeccing to Frost if it is needed. And my weapons as Frost are ICC weapons so my dps in the different speccs are about thesame.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?

Jewelcrafting and Mining, 450 skill in both om them.

How old are you?

I am 20, 21 in october.

How well do you speak/understand English?

I am acually taking an english course at the university, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?

As a raiding member and a social.

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?

Im usually busy in the weekends ( Friday, Saturday ), but I should be available the rest of the days, with some exceptions from time to time.

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding expirience at lvl80? (We care more for the player not the char)

I have been playing since october 2008. I have cleared naxx 25, uld 25 (+ some HM on 10man), toc10/25(+4 bosses on HC in 10 and 2 in 25man) ICC 10/25 ( up to putricide and dreamwalker in 10man and up to putricide in 25man)

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave?

I started raiding when I joined Hybrid Species on the server Haomarush. I played there for about 1 year and then i left to play with some irl-friends on The Maelstrom. So i joined the notorious guild "DPW". But then I didnt have a clue about their bad reputation.
However, we started raiding ICC 10man, and got to Putricide and dreamwalker then we split up, and me and some other irl-friends made our own guild just for fun. While the rest of DPW continued.

I was a member of DPW for about 3 months, and i can assure you that i wasnt a part of any of the "ninjathings".

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?

When i played in Hybrid Species i played with Enigmá. He said Paragon could use a DK dps and that he thought I should make an apply.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?

I havent been raiding for a while now since I havent felt like doing it. But when I noticed my old HyS-mate Enigmá played here, and that his guild could use a Dk like myself, I really felt like raiding again.
Why i make an apply to Paragon is becuase Enigmá playes here and I know he is a mature and skilled/nice player, so most players in Paragon probably are.
I expect to be a part of "the family" and make some progress.

What will be your contribution to Paragon?

I will contribute with good dps and a brain ( and maybe some bad jokes in the G-chat ) But since i havent done the last bosses in ICC I lack some experience. I know all the tacts, But you dont know the fight entirely until you have done in ingame, right?

Icecave

Back to top Go down

unholy/frost Dk dps Empty Re: unholy/frost Dk dps

Post by Enigma Mon 3 May 2010 - 18:28

/cheer!!! Good player and good deepeeesss Razz Bump! Bring your brother to apply Razz

Enigma
Enigma
Enigma

Male Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

unholy/frost Dk dps Empty Thanks!

Post by Icecave Mon 3 May 2010 - 18:31

Thanks:P I think he will make an apply later today, otherwise I will make him do it:)

Icecave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 3 May 2010 - 18:45

hey:) good apply i have been to a pug with this guy and i had only good impressions so thumbs up by me ^^

Back to top Go down

unholy/frost Dk dps Empty Apply

Post by Icecave Mon 3 May 2010 - 20:16

Thanks Very Happy

Icecave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagomaster Mon 3 May 2010 - 22:20

Neat application, gief frost dk :d
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Acarian Tue 4 May 2010 - 1:03

hey mate, i dont think the end bosses exp will be sutch a big deal if u got a brain. they arent anything fancy so dont worry about it. and ofc everyone helps everyone so when some one dont get a thing it gets explained so dont you worry about it. seeing that other officers have put their thumbs up, given a nice application im all in for giving u a shot:) /w me, Zigone, Anaesthétic or Enigma for an invite to the guild and ill cya in guild chat:)
Acarian
Acarian

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down