Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock spec and changes, all raiding lock pls read.

Go down

Warlock spec and changes, all raiding lock pls read. Empty Warlock spec and changes, all raiding lock pls read.

Post by Guest Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 18:49

Aight,
http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t38033-mage_equivalent_destruction_warlock/
Pls all raiding locks read the firstpost fully.
And do as those ppl write. Spec that way, gem that way, rotate that way.
Specaily Knases and Raven.
If u got any questions feel free to ask.
Those changes i expect in next raid:
Knasen Change meta gem to http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t38033-mage_equivalent_destruction_warlock/#Gems

Ravenoftrigo Change meta gem to http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t38033-mage_equivalent_destruction_warlock/#Gems
Change enchant on wpn to +81 spell power.

Kekit
Cloak enchant to +23 haste
Legs enchant to Spell dmg + spirit.
Try to get new wpn from new 5 man heroics and max enchant it.

Kekit and Raven It's probably too much to ask but ur proffesions are no use to ur dps. Would like u to keep in mind this and change it, not for next raid ofc.

Last edited by Healthshaker on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 10:13; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Warlock spec and changes, all raiding lock pls read. Empty Re: Warlock spec and changes, all raiding lock pls read.

Post by Kekit Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 19:00

Thought I had the SP and spirit enchant xD my bad.

As for the proffs inscription has the awesome shoulder enchant and I was thinking of dropping mining for enchanting but since ive just spent 1k on maxing it on an alt I dont really want to spend the gold atm.
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Warlock spec and changes, all raiding lock pls read. Empty Re: Warlock spec and changes, all raiding lock pls read.

Post by Guest Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 19:51

Kekit wrote:Thought I had the SP and spirit enchant xD my bad.

As for the proffs inscription has the awesome shoulder enchant and I was thinking of dropping mining for enchanting but since ive just spent 1k on maxing it on an alt I dont really want to spend the gold atm.
I see, fair enough but i hope u'll change it once ur gold situation gets better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 2:20

And a ansver here to so cl dont think i have missed it. Hmmm last cl told me to change meta from crit to Sp and now Cl thinks i should use crit instead of sp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 4:06

Every warlock thread I have ever seen says to use chaotic skyflare (the crit one) Altho with u being demo in the past the SP meta would probably have been better for that.
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 11:10

knasen wrote:And a ansver here to so cl dont think i have missed it. Hmmm last cl told me to change meta from crit to Sp and now Cl thinks i should use crit instead of sp.
As long as u don't make any changes on ur gear, u missed it.
And pls read 1st post on elitist jerks i linked above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down