Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonology lock

Go down

Demonology lock Empty Demonology lock

Post by Guest Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 17:59

Dear locks,
i've been promoted to range CL, and 1st thing i want to sort is to have one demo lock in 25 man raid.
Something like Demonology Spec.
Since Totem of Wrath doesn't stack with Demonic pact, u would probably go with ur Destro dps spec if we have elem shaman in raid. Dual spec ftw. I'll make some calcualtions later to see if raid gets more spell dmg from demonic pact or tow, but from what i've heared demo is alot better, atleast 70+ spell dmg better. Depends on spell power ofc.

Ur main job is to keep Imp Shadow Bolt up and provide lovely Demonic pact buff for all spell users.
Any volunteer ?
Else i'll pick one.

Haveing this spec should guarantee u raid spot, i'll talk with raid leaders later about it, but i am sure answer is positive.

Back to top Go down

Demonology lock Empty Re: Demonology lock

Post by Kekit Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 19:04

From what i have read demo pact is dependent on gear. But at our gear levels is should be far better than totw.

I was the guilds demo lock for a few raids but I kinda got bored of it.
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 17:24

Since no one has volenteered ( has any other lock even checked the forums?) and im not pvping atm il go demo as second spec and see how it goes.
Kekit
Kekit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 17:43

I did send them ingame mails to check forums, i guess none did, same with gear changes :S except u ofc.
Totem of wrath provides 280 spell power and 3% crit, it means that lock should have atleast 3400 spell power with raid buffs to make it viable in raids.
So, if we have elem sham in raid there is no need for demo lock, and since we recruited one more few hrs ago, having demo as offspec would be nice, but if elem sham are in every raid no point.
And thx Kekit for ur quick response and will to accept demo, but at current gear u can stay destro and keep demo just in case we dont get elem sham in raid Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 21:03

Very Happy cheers
Kekit
Kekit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 2:12

Sorry to not reply here but read both ingame and here. I had Demo for long time but was not needed to use it i change to aff/dest for less then a week ago. Ofc i can change back if nessecery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 18:11

Well I have got my demo spec sorted so if im needed as demo let me know Smile and ive got affliction as my main spec as I enjoy it more.
Kekit
Kekit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down