Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock application (desruction)

Go down

Warlock application (desruction) Empty Warlock application (desruction)

Post by Voidier Wed 23 Jul 2008 - 18:46

Did you read "Code of Conduct" - and do you accept it? Yes, i strongly agree with the code of conduct.

What is your character name? Voidier

What is your class and current spec? Warlock (0/21/40 destruction raid spec)

Why did you choose this spec? Because i enjoy going to instances and DPSing with this spec and i believe it maximises my damage.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill? Low skill enchanting

How long have you played WoW and what is your level? i am lvl 70 and have been playing wow since a couple of weeks after it came out.

How old are you? 15

How well do you speak English? fluent english (from the UK)

How often do you play? Almost every day apart from mondays - wednesdays when i am at school. i can play during the holidays allmost every day.

Can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best? Yes i can raid between these times and would prefer to raid on thursdays - sundays (when i am at home)

What do you enjoy most in the game? i enjoy helping others and going to instances or raids as they are challenging and fun.

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave? I was in Twilight but left because of lack of seriousness and inability to organise raids (eg people would not turn up for raids)

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member? I have chosen paragon because i heard from a school friend (Bloodspiller) that it is a awsome guild which takes raiding more seriously, helps others and is very kind. As a member of paragon i would want to gear up my warlock to good raid standards in order to enjoy raiding with guild members.

What will be your contribution to Paragon? I shall help out as much as possible and hope to provide a good source of DPS in raids.

Armoury link :

Voidier

Back to top Go down

Warlock application (desruction) Empty sorry armoury link did not appear

Post by Voidier Wed 23 Jul 2008 - 18:49

Sorry Sad the armoury link did not appear

here it is again, hopefully it will work this time

Armoury link:

Voidier

Back to top Go down

Warlock application (desruction) Empty Re: Warlock application (desruction)

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 13:52

sorry for not getting back to you sooner, Voidier - we are a bit hung up due to many on vacation etc.
Will let you know as soon as I can - Norne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 14:15

Are we not a bit full with locks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down