Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Velena - Holy Pala

Go down

Velena - Holy Pala Empty Velena - Holy Pala

Post by Velena Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 1:15

Did you read "Code of Conduct" - and do you accept it? Yes i have read it and i accept

What is your character name? Velena

What is your class and current spec?My class is paladin. im Holy atm.

Why did you choose this spec? i choose it coz when i was making 5 man´s instance with some friends/ relatives it was that, we needed.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill? Im current low on my skill´s. But im working on it. :/ ( Blacksmith and minning)

How long have you played WoW and what is your level? i have been playing wow for allmost 2 years now.

How old are you? 18

How well do you speak English? kinda good.i got 9+ in my grattiude.

How often do you play? Very much. maybe too much if u ask my relatives who dont play wow. Smile

Can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best? ofc, i can raid at those time´s. but in the weekend´s there will be no boundrees. And on the tueseday´s i cant.

What do you enjoy most in the game? That it is on the internet and the other peoples who play it.

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave? I left Carebears/ law of attraction because the gm was not beeing serioese and the wrong people´s got the offices rang.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member? i hope i can remain the spec i am atm so i can do pvp and have fun. I choose this guild because i want to get progress after not bin in a guild for a long time.

What will be your contribution to Paragon? Mainly i hope i can be a healer.But if you say´s that you mostly need a tank then i can respec.

Here is my Armory link. Smile i try stay in my pve healing gear when it update´s.

Velena

Back to top Go down

Velena - Holy Pala Empty apply

Post by Velena Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 1:18

here
Here it is i hope it saves it this time.

Velena

Back to top Go down

Velena - Holy Pala Empty Re: Velena - Holy Pala

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 8:57

Hi mate.

Knowing the situation of healers and especially paladins lately, I think that you have many chances for invite. And yes if you join us, you will remain holy.

So, let's see what Zibey (CL of Paladins) thinks... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 10:56

Zibey thinks we can trial you. I dont like reason you left former guild, but I am willing to check how it's gonna be in Paragon.

You can stay Holy - but be prepared that I expect from paladins to be comunicative, and cooperative - and ofc active. That along with maturity and responsibility. If you feel you fit this description I am sure you will like our guild, and our guild will like you.

If you are still interested whisper me in game for ginv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down