Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Munggoos - mage with Fire and Arcane!

Go down

Munggoos - mage with Fire and Arcane! Empty Munggoos - mage with Fire and Arcane!

Post by Munggoos Tue 22 Apr 2008 - 23:00

b]Did you read "Code of Conduct" - and do you accept it?[/b]
Yes read it and accept it.

What is your character name?
Munggoos

What is your class and current spec?
Mage - arcane/fire with build 40/18/0

Why did you choose this spec?
I choose arcane/fire because I believe it provide more spell damage with great mana management.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
I have tailoring (fire) level 375 and enchating level 297.

How long have you played WoW and what is your level?
I have played WoW for about 2 years and Munggoos is level 70. Just for information; I got a level 70 feral druid and a level 62 arms warrior.

How old are you?
I'm 15 years old.

How well do you speak English?
Speaking and writing English isn't my best but I have no problem to read and understand English.

How often do you play?
I play for about 4 hours every day.

Can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
During weekdays I can raid every day until 22:00. In the weekend I'm more flexible Very Happy

What do you enjoy most in the game?
I like to raid with good friends in a nice way.

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave?
I'm in Mighty DK rigth now. Raid leadership isn't very structured and I would like to progress.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
I want to join Paragon because of the casual raiding style suits me perfectly and I have some nice friends (Dominuss, Thotrass) already in Paragon.

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
[b] A great trustable person with an active mage.

Munggoos

Back to top Go down

Munggoos - mage with Fire and Arcane! Empty Re: Munggoos - mage with Fire and Arcane!

Post by Guest Tue 22 Apr 2008 - 23:59

Well we always need some more mages I guess Smile And since you are friends with thotrass and domi, we can expect same lvl of maturity and behaviour i guess Wink

Back to top Go down

Munggoos - mage with Fire and Arcane! Empty Re: Munggoos - mage with Fire and Arcane!

Post by Guest Thu 24 Apr 2008 - 9:40

hey Munggoos - sorry for my late reply, but that has nothing to do with your application. Please try to catch me in game (only not if I am in an instance Wink ) and let's have a talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 0:42

Another dane king

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down