Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILD application

Go down

GUILD application Empty GUILD application

Post by Valkilma Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 15:33

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?
Yes ive read it and accept it fully i play by good manners and good conduct so it suits me fine and i like your history,im one of the few remaining vanilla old school players

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)
Valkilma is my main on maelstrom 5.7gs feral tank and i have a 80 priest Valkane disc/holy 5.3 gs
What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?
Feral main spec no off spec yet on either chars as they have only been 80 2 weeks so just spent time gearing them up main spec as ive had to pug all there raids

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
Alchie and herbs 450

How old are you?

How well do you speak/understand English?

Born and bred london so no issuses
Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?

Both
If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
i run my own business from home so can raid every day thats needed

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)
Ive played since day one ive cleared naxx 40 aq 40 everything really from day one ive been in hardcore guilds im talking abt 12 hr naxx 40 shifts 7 days a week etc at 80 ive cleared all on kul tiras and maggy as horde which can be proven i was going to quit the game as ive had everything the best geared chars on a server first boss kills etc i was getting peed off with what become so many emo kids wanting all for nothing so much bad manners which i hate so much rdueness and well Gs i need say no more so instead of quiting i decided to up sticks and move to another server start afresh and level a tank andhealer in the hope of restoring my love for the game ,it seems to of done this but i had chosen to stay guildless here and have nos tress but alss im getting more stress from pugs so its time i found a home for my wow golden years

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them
Ive been in a few and ran my own for 3 years i can list all if you do require them

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
From a /2 advert,i dont know any one

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?

No reason really i liked the add is all i can say, i briefly did a fail herioc icc10 run with one of your guys he or my self didnt fail others from another guild did but he was well mannered and polite which is very important to me
What will be your contribution to Paragon?
Id bring a stable player to the guild who u can rely on lots of experiance i can share No emo , uber comp and net No mummy to drag me off for din dins all in all an all round good egg i can use druid or priest its up to u id prefer tanking as ive spent 1000 play days as a tank,sad yes i know im also levelling a warrior my 4th and a mage on this server which is where ill spend out my wow retirement years if u need to chat to me pls dont hsitate to grab me on either Valkilma,Valkane,Valkayne or Valhaylon also if u check on amroryyou will see these chars names on maggy and kul tiras as i remanem my chars the same on diff servers so u can check out my full history.THANKS karl....

Valkilma

Back to top Go down

GUILD application Empty Re: GUILD application

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 15:58

WoW Very Happy ty Karl,

I think this is the best application so far ^^ since we started recruiting.
I dont have a lot of knowdledge about druid tanks but as far i can see you know what you are doing Very Happy. Well for now its a yes for me lets see what the other officers have to say about it. We will be back at you asap

Greetz Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:00

ahh only 1 thing post a link from your main to the armory please

Back to top Go down

GUILD application Empty Guild app

Post by Valkilma Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:16

Very sorry i thought i had put a link in my bad..here it is

Im sure you will ak why i have defense gems in yes Druids dont need defense but i like to keep my socket bonuses and after 50 percent dodgedefesnse gives more dodge due to diminshing returns after trolling forums its 50/50 those who slap 30 stams in everything or those who gem defense to get bonus i really dont see much need in slapping 30 stams in everything as i can easily tank anything in this expansion and have over 83 k in icc as i am also Cookie one of your priests can easily solo heal me whilst im solo tanking marrowgar herioc as he did today,so hope this answers any queries thanks karl.

Valkilma

Back to top Go down

GUILD application Empty armory

Post by Valkilma Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:20

MMM very odd i did think i put a link in my first app but its doen the same now i copy and paste it to topic but when i submit it ,the link goes very odd im working on it now

Valkilma

Back to top Go down

GUILD application Empty ARMORY LINK

Post by VALKILMA Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:21

VALKILMA

Back to top Go down

GUILD application Empty ARMORY LINK

Post by VALKILMA Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:24

Very sorry cant seem to get the link to show even my sons tried and hes top dog on computers any chance u can inspect me or manulally go to armory ,again v sorry bout this.

VALKILMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:25

let me try then Smile

Last edited by Acookieatwar on Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:26

HAHA Razz

Back to top Go down

GUILD application Empty LINK

Post by I R NAB Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:28

What was i doing wrong im very embarassed but then again im a 43 year old i can turn the computer on and play wow i didnt say i can use the computer did i Very Happy

I R NAB

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 16:38

Don't worry, since you didn't register, but posted as a guest your links will be removed... I'm working to fix it, I'll respond to your application in more detail when I get home from work

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 17:50

Laughing I did not know that. Atleast Karl does not have to worry his computer skills are bad Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 19:46

Hi again!

As cookie said, the application is very good. We need another tank for sure, and we do not have any ferals yet. Since we still don't have a tank class-leader, I cross-referenced your spec with the bibl... I mean ElitistJerks, and it basically checked out.

Otherwise your gear. enchants (Mongoose = partytime2 ) and gems as well as your ICC progress seems good.

I've consulted with the GM and another officer, whom both say yes, and I obviously do to!

You can whisper me, Acookieatwar, Exminator or Kekit for an invite

welcomeani
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down