Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nephiron Feral dps/ Resto

2 posters

Go down

Nephiron Feral dps/ Resto Empty Nephiron Feral dps/ Resto

Post by Nephiron Tue 2 Feb 2010 - 23:08

Did you read "Code of Conduct" and "Raiding Rules" - and do you accept them?

YES

What is your character name?

Nephiron

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?

Feral Druid, dualspec is resto.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?

Engineering (446) and Mining (450)

How old are you?

How well do you speak/understand English?

Perfect.

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?

Raiding member.

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?

Daily.

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding expirience at lvl80? (We care more for the player not the char)

i am playing wow a month before tbc was released, since then i've gained a lot of experience and knowledge in this game. i have been raid leader in a lot of raids so i can say my experience is well based.

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave?

Crazy Rabbit. sadly i had to leave for a couple of months due to the fact that i had to move..and when i came back, i was no longer inside the guild.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?

i have asked and heard a lot of good things about Paragon, all of them from my very good friend GERET who is a member in this guild.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?

Well, first of all a nice guild means nice people and good raiding, and that's what i'm looking for, i'm expecting to meet some nice people, and to progress my raiding level.

What will be your contribution to Paragon?

Loyalty

Nephiron

Back to top Go down

Nephiron Feral dps/ Resto Empty Re: Nephiron Feral dps/ Resto

Post by Enigma Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 0:27

A feral Druid would be nice though you gear is for naxx.. and we aint raiding there anymore..Not even Uld.. So i guess you have a lot to catch up before you are accepted in.

So i would advise you to go get some shinny loot and we speak again.

Cyrenia
Enigma
Enigma

Male Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Nephiron Feral dps/ Resto Empty re

Post by Nephiron Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 20:16

i thought you're interested in the player, not the character ?! however, i'll gear up pretty fast and we'll speak again.. ty for your answer

Nephiron

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalk Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 10:25

When it comes to raiding (as u want to join as raiding member) its logical to care for both.
Skywalk
Skywalk

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 12:32

Hey mate and cheers for your application:)

We do care mostly about the player, but the thing is that atm we cannot boost you to get whole gear from previous raiding content. What i can offer is you joining as social , since your friend geret is on the guild too, until you gear with heroics and stuff and then you can start raiding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 13:31

hey m8 cheers for apply Smile since gear is far back i wont get into details about specc / gems / enchs etc . Its true that feral tank is smth that we dont have though we could use one in heavy physical dmg fights though my reply was to clarify that our raids start to get oversigned so even with the proper gear is not guaranteed a spot in raids.I post this to avoid misunderstandings in future . gl Smile

Back to top Go down

Nephiron Feral dps/ Resto Empty :)

Post by Nephiron Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 19:05

Thank you Eliana for your generosity, i understand that you can't boost, i dont need boosting i'll get gear on my own , thats now the issue i never said i want to raid now, i'm not an idiot Smile) so if you can invite me as social for now, would be great, thanks.

Nephiron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down