Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

might clear up a bit:)

3 posters

Go down

might clear up a bit:) Empty might clear up a bit:)

Post by Acarian Fri 29 Jan 2010 - 6:25

hey i started to write a long post - realized "fuck this is going to take for ever and well quite frankly it did by this time.. and wasnt half way even true.. so i figured maaaybeee.. maybe on maintankadin there might be something similar what i wanted to write bout gemming / enchanting... and after another hour of waste with my nose deep into the forum i realized i seartched on wrong place and then it took me what? 2 minutes and i found what i was looking for.. a nice guid witch is rly idiotfriendly what i might not be when i try to explain something ( im not saying tha tu are idiots ofc - ment more like for new tanks how to gem and what to stack and when to stack what) . so pls all tanks check it if u have any unsecurance of how to gem thought i guess most of our tanks have it clear tho some one might want to have a look.
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/forum/index.php?f=3&t=23475&rb_v=viewtopic
Acarian
Acarian

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

might clear up a bit:) Empty Something for the DKs as well!

Post by Tzinos Fri 29 Jan 2010 - 11:16

Not sure if this helps, but on my way to check some stuff for tanking I ran into this site and it has some cool stuff!!

http://pwnwear.com/category/tanking/death-knight-tank/

(Not sure how to make the link work Very Happy)
Tzinos
Tzinos

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

might clear up a bit:) Empty Re: might clear up a bit:)

Post by Enigma Sat 30 Jan 2010 - 10:45

Ok i got some questions ac. And i want them all replied in 6 hours period other you will be banned.

ok lets get serious..hahahaha Razz Just have some questions on enchants. As we have talked before engi has some pretty nice enchants for head and gloves. Tho i got like 564 def atm and thinking of swapping the head enchant [Arcanum of the Stalwart Protector] with [Mind Amplification Dish]. This aint gonna give too much but still smthing. BUT is it worth it?or shall i just stay with the def and when i got some more shinny loot then swap it over?
Enigma
Enigma

Male Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

might clear up a bit:) Empty Re: might clear up a bit:)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum