Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deathbringer saurfang (for paladins)

3 posters

Go down

deathbringer saurfang (for paladins) Empty deathbringer saurfang (for paladins)

Post by Acarian Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 7:07

hey, i came to think bout something... we can bop ppl out of that stupid champion rune debuff.. we wont need our bops anyway under that fight and if we do some one else is fucking up or we are fucking up our self. and we dont want that so lets assume all does everything perfect. use bop on champion rune person and make healers life easier, Elina has a pro macro for those who doesnt^^
Acarian
Acarian

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

deathbringer saurfang (for paladins) Empty Re: deathbringer saurfang (for paladins)

Post by Anaesthetic Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 14:55

Yeah I guess it's a good way to temporarly relieve some stress off the healers. Seeing as even death won't remove the debuff, I guess BoP would only "absorb" the dmg until the duration is over. From my perspective this fight goes from doing nothing at all for 4 minutes and then it accelerates to a much higer tempo as MotFC comes up, boiling blood is ticking and Saurfan softenrages. At this point the tank needs both healers attention for those moments when avoidence fails and he takes too many hits in a row.

So all in all, its a really good idea to use it. Preferably when Saurfan hits the softenrage since the tank will require the raidhealers attetion as well.
Anaesthetic
Anaesthetic

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

deathbringer saurfang (for paladins) Empty Re: deathbringer saurfang (for paladins)

Post by Kekit Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 18:45

How many tanks do we use for this fight? because I found this on mmo champ.

" Deathbringer Saurfang's Rune of Blood has been modified to heal 10 times the amount of damage dealt instead of 5 times the damage. This will make the encounter more difficult if you try to tank Saurfang with just one character. The tooltip does not reflect this change, but it will in a future patch. "
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Acarian Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 19:34

yeh well hes not supposed to heal anyway and with that change the fight will last for what 2 sec longer or so:)
Acarian
Acarian

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum