Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

resto shaman

2 posters

Go down

resto shaman Empty resto shaman

Post by sylvena Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 19:03

Did you read "Code of Conduct" and "Raiding Rules" - and do you accept them?i have read them and i accept them.

What is your character name? shaliá

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec? my main spec is resto, offspec is elemental both pretty good geared

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?my [professions are very low working on them

How old are you? im 18

How well do you speak/understand English?i can make myself understandable in english and i can understand it perfectly

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?both:D

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?4-5 times a week dont know the exact days kinda depends on when ive to work.

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding expirience at lvl80? (We care more for the player not the char)i've playwed since vanilla with a few breaks here and then and i've raided everything on 80 except toc25hc

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave?i've been in semper fi and tirq.semper fi failed cuz of an merge and i don't like it in tirq.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?i know paragon because of rotn old friend of mine from semper fi.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?I chose paragon because it seems a pretty good guild to me, i expect to raid seriously crap the bullshit just progress and progress and when we aren't raiding i want to have some fun aswell.

What will be your contribution to Paragon?im a pretty decent and dedicated player who always puts on 100% effort in it.

sylvena

Back to top Go down

resto shaman Empty Re: resto shaman

Post by Enigma Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 20:49

cant see you on armory.. And didnt we have a guy named Shalia before?
Enigma
Enigma

Male Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 23:18

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 5:12

im confused..
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 20:52

imo opinion shalia is a good healer though his probs are not in his healing that much though in other stuff that as far as i know are addressed to him . If those stuff are fixed thumbs up from me else i wouldnt say the same. Lets see anaesthetic's opinion Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 22:30

Isn't this the guy who was kicked for pugging ICC shortly after being promoted?
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 0:11

yes.. We dont need ppl like this imo.
Enigma
Enigma