Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geret

2 posters

Go down

Geret Empty Geret

Post by Acarian Tue 8 Dec 2009 - 3:46

pls uppdate stats. if ur still running around with low itembudget enchants pls change them. get new shield for more avoidance/ survailability. do ur daily heroic and spend ur emblems on the lowest t9 its still a nice uppgrade for u even tho its not BiS. and do VoA ofc, u might be lucky with t9 dropping.
Acarian
Acarian

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Geret Empty Re: Geret

Post by Geret Tue 8 Dec 2009 - 19:28

36056 HP
26080 Armor
560 Defense
25.92% Dodge
17.85% Parry
23.17% Block
Geret
Geret

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Acarian Tue 8 Dec 2009 - 19:46

cheers mate for the fast uppdate:) i think we have covered the chant and gear changes pretty good so i will come back to ya when moar needs to be changed:)
Acarian
Acarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Acarian Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 3:00

aight i have some uppdate - bout ur rotation, its kewl as long as ppl doesnt have to watch their threath but when a elesham overaggroes theese days we have to get to work.. was looking true ur logs and i saw ur shield slam is faar too low on ur dps cycle... well u have prio cycle meaning that ability that does most threath u press.. so try to prioritize ur shieldslam more.. and go for it always when proc pops up.. i dont know bout ur UI if u have any addon telling u about procs tho if u dont we can have a look at different choises to make the life even easier:)

over and out /ac
Acarian
Acarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Geret Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 3:15

Well the thing is that I am using Shield Slam whenever I can.Of course I have power auras so it pops a warning when i get a free Shield Slam so i dunno wot might be the problem.Maybe its this weird habit of mine that I have my Heroic Strike and Cleave abilities bound to my mouse wheel so I instinctively scroll it up when in combat with a single target (boss).Maybe Heroic Strike isn't that important and maybe i should use it less frequently and reserve my precious rage for the Shield Slams.
Geret
Geret

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Acarian Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 15:18

aye ur heroic strike u only use to not cap rage - meaning when u geain more rage than u can use.. witch is more like than often tho since it doesnt have a global u can spam it at same time u shieldslam tho keep in mind that u want to use shieldslam .. also dont rage starv urself - if u ragestarv urself from getting heroicstrike spammed too mutch try to eas up with it a bit and keep a more "equal tempo" so that ur burst goes down abit and ur rage stays higher = hur shieldslam and concussion blow will get to the place where they are suppose to be. cheers for fast reply mate:) aye power auras is good Smile then i guess we dotn need to watch for addons:P anyways cya online soon:)
Acarian
Acarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum