Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balanced/Resto druid (6.5k DPS unbuffed)

Go down

Balanced/Resto druid (6.5k DPS unbuffed) Empty Balanced/Resto druid (6.5k DPS unbuffed)

Post by dyllia Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 20:34

b]Did you read "Code of Conduct" and "Raiding Rules" - and do you accept them?[/b]
Yes to all

What is your character name?
Dyllia

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?
Druid:Balanced,Yes i got dual specc it is :Resto

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
yes i got Inscription :450 and herbalism :450 ( all secondary profs. are on 450)

How old are you?

How well do you speak/understand English?
i understand englsih very good.and i speak it very good aswell.

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?
Raiding member

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?All days and i can play every between 20:00-23:00

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding expirience at lvl80? (We care more for the player not the char)
i have benn playing a private server before like 2 years now im playing wotlk since 1 year. My played time on lvl 80 is 43 days.

Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave?
Tic,execute,Wardens....i left them cos tic and wardens disbanded and execute kicked me cos i had that time a bad PC ( it was at september) and couldnt play ----> didn't passed trial periode.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
Yes i know zvezda he is my roomate and he told me about paragon. We want to play in the same guild since we play allways together and we are in the same room when we play so we can coordinate each other beside Ventrilo Very Happy

Why did you choouse to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
I excpect nice members and that we raid as it is promissed in the guild raiding time:D Im just PvE addict but not to get loot it is more the fun at play time in instances and tactics and the ppl you are with.

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
I wan't to offer the guild my skills and my politnes and socialnes. I like to raid and be in grp with my guild m8ts. Progres in any kind of way. Achievements ,and instances.I know a lot about tactics and how to behave among ppl.

dyllia

Back to top Go down

Balanced/Resto druid (6.5k DPS unbuffed) Empty Re: Balanced/Resto druid (6.5k DPS unbuffed)

Post by Guest Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 21:10

hey m8 cheers for applying Smile i have to say that the apply is really good except the title of it that i didnt like the refer to dps thingie and some minor issues with specc / sorting gear like the not being hit capped ( 9 % in need ) and gale winds talent but these can be sorted i guess. We are not in terribly need of moonkin since we have one really active though a second one wouldnt bring smth bad to the guild imo so thumbs up from me.

Back to top Go down

Balanced/Resto druid (6.5k DPS unbuffed) Empty Re: Balanced/Resto druid (6.5k DPS unbuffed)

Post by dyllia Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 21:41

yeh listen i didnt choose the topic cos i am a faggot or so Very Happy know u dont need moonkins. So i decided to at least gief it like a lil kick or something to have maybe still a chane to get into.And tbh i really dont want to change my talent tree at all.I am the 9th best balanced druid on the server.And my hit capp is exactly calculated since i use feary fire (improved) and stff. Trust me my hit capp is more then enough.Very Happy

dyllia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 14:46

Look mate this attitude isn't gonna get you anywhere. Arrogance and egos will not help you at all in getting a spot in our guild. Zigone says you have some things in your speccs that on't look right, so instead of dealing wit this the way you're ding, listen to what ppl have to say and maybe you will get better.

Btw who desides who is the best moonkin on the server? It's not a matter of gear but a matter of getting the most out of it. I would prefer to have beside me in a raid a person that is willing to improve himself and listen to advice or difirent points of view than a self-loathed, arrogant guy who thinks he is always right.

So in tis specific matter, why use Gale Winds instead of Genesis? The aoe is not important at all in boss fights and since you play with glyphs that increase DoT, Genesis seems the way to go. Also since you don't seem to have mana issues with your lvl of gear(and you're not using Omen of Clarity), why not take 2 points from Moonglow and put them in Genesis as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 15:46

Hello 9th best moonkin. It's great plassure to talk with u, i feel so good... damn
Ur cloak enchant fails btw. Maybe if u fix it u would be 8th best ?

Anyway i would love to see u in guild, i am sure that u r nice guy, cheers

Aj sretno !( gl ) Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by dyllia Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 18:10

Guys im sorry. I dont wanted to seem arogant. I dont wanted to waste gold for 8 more haste on lvl 213 item. And i want to get improved and stuff but u know u guys arwelike the 10th who want mwe to gieve an advice but starngly to gave me directly totaly different advices like the other 10 did it different in eahc each way.So after a while i thought:why to change all time bla bla bla" its better to follow ( after some advices and look on forums if they arwe right and stuff) to do what i feel the best. I didnt said im the 9th best druid on server cos i m arogant or so i hate arogant ppl,but u wooudlt feel good wither when u play only 1 charekter since 3 years and u know it better then ur own IRL body ( that was just kinda joke) that ppl say what u shall do and gief u the feeling u are a noob in some way .Ofc u doidnt let me feel that way but still u can trust me i know what is the best for me and i want to excuse myself again if i looked in anway arogant.I thank you guys for u paience and i hope i can join ur guild and u will get me known and i promise u will be satisfied with my socialness and skills.

Best regards

Roland aka. Dyllia

dyllia

Back to top Go down

Post by dyllia Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 18:13

Ahh and sorry for the typing failures i just have to go for classes and i was kinda overspeeding it ^^ so sorry

dyllia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 22:41

I didnt like the application at all. Whatever reason ppl have in saying stuff like 'x,xk dps unbuffed' or 'xth best blabla on the server' they're all the wrong ones, whether you meant them or not.

That being said, you do need a draenei in your group to be capped at 237. Which you dont, combined with the fact that it's not always possible for us atm to provide a draenei for everyone.

You have the t9 to rock the crap out of IMF, so that's kewl and im with you on the genesis part, but i strongly suggest taking 1 point out of balance to get OOC whether mana's an issue or not.

Your typical stat priority should be something like this:
Hit rating (to cap) >haste rating (to soft cap) >spellpower >crit rating >haste rating > intellect >spirit and your gems should reflect this.

Also not getting the best enchant just cos it's a 'crappy item' or you cant be bothered to spend some gold on something you're not satified with doesnt send the best message. Applications are all about those precious 1st impressions.

But then again it's not up to me.
Ugly
Ugly

Male Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 0:32

Hey hey again:) After going through your answer i can really see your point of view;) Thing is that, what Ugly, Zigone and me tried to do was give advice. The uput of your specc, gemming, enchanting and such shows in the raid ofcourse.

As far as I am concerned I 'm up of giving you a chance here and raid/have som fun together.

Final decision will be taken by Zigone since he is the CL of range dps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 11:44

after consideration i dont think that you fit at this guild at all cheers for applying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down