Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DK Tank Application

Go down

DK Tank Application Empty DK Tank Application

Post by Guest Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 14:09

Did you read "Code of Conduct" and "Raiding Rules" - and do you accept them?
Yes.
What is your character name?
Dilannon
What is your class and current spec?
Frost
Why did you choose this spec?
I was Frost befor taking a break from WoW. So I decided to keep using Frost since I'm familiar with it.
Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
Mining at 450 and JC at 428
How old are you?
I'm 21 years old.
How well do you speak English?
I believe quite good, but my German is better.
How often do you play?
Before taking a break due to exams and economic trouble,3-4 hours a day.Now until the end of september I'll be able to play just as much if not more.But once university starts no more than 2-3 hours in the evening(studies and part-time job during the day).
How often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
Almost every day.
What do you enjoy most in the game and how long have you played WoW?
I've palyed for 6-7 months than took a long break.What I enjoy most in the game is finding new friends end teamwork as well as just having fun.
Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave?
I was in Dont Fear Pain previosly and it was nice, but after a while it started falling appart like most starting guilds.Some friends quit and it coincided with me loosing my previos part-time job and having to study for exams, so the decision to leave and take a break from the game was easy.
How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
Trough the Maelstrom forums, I was looking for a guild that had free spots for groups that still do Naxx and OS.Sadly no.
Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
Well I decided that it's time for me to dust off my WoW copy and play again(exams over and got a new job to pay the bills).So I was looking to finde a new Guild, where I could finde new friends, have fun and explore the game content futher.
What will be your contribution to Paragon?
It's clear to me that I'm far from ready for Uld and other endgam raiding, but I can offer high attendance, and another friendly face at the forums.

Thanks for taking the time to read the aplication and here is an armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Dilannon

Back to top Go down

DK Tank Application Empty Re: DK Tank Application

Post by Enigma Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 14:42

Well atm we are not stepping into Naxx 10-25 very often..neither OS so this is gonna be hard for you if you wanna join cause you will have to lvl up your gears level by your self..Guild is currently raiding Ulduar and ToTC 10, for which tou are a bit undergeared for..So if you are willing to lvl up your gear by yourself and then getting a spot for the raids its cool by me..

Frost Dk is always needed..Good luck
Enigma
Enigma

Male Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 20:36

i could agree with cyrenia the gear lvl is very low for what guild is trying atm. but you can easily upgrade it by farming some heroics and doing the crafted stuff that is possible to do atm so we could re-think a better apply in the near future. till then gl and hf Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down