Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acarian-Prot paladin

Go down

Acarian-Prot paladin Empty Acarian-Prot paladin

Post by Acarian Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 2:01

Did you read "Code of Conduct" and "Raiding Rules" - and do you accept them?
yeah, i did accept them
What is your character name?
Acarian
What is your class and current spec?
Paladin-prot. in pvp i go both prot and retri so retri isnt a big problem eighter but in pve i deffinitly go prot:)
Why did you choose this spec?
tryed prot/retri/holy and liked prot the most, ofc i respec if needed but my talents in holy or retri aint the same as in prot
Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
mining/engi both 450
How old are you?
How well do you speak English?
pretty well i think.. ofc its not perfect but i think people will understand me:)
How often do you play?
every day, from the minute i wake up until i fall asleep
How often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
fits me perfect any day since im workless and dont have anything to do while im not raiding/grindig for raids..

What do you enjoy most in the game and how long have you played WoW?
hmm.. well teh raiding part is ok, but most i like the social part.. and the feeling you get when a boss goes down that has been a pain in the ass...
Membership of former guilds, and why did you leave?
Elder Society. downed naxx 10 acouple of times cant get ppl to sign to 25man raids not even os/voa.. and now when Grobbulus wont die in naxx 10 ive decided that need to find something more for my dear paladin, and decided together with Zenadra to make an application to Paragon.
How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
well i know Moi ingame thrue Zenadra, and been doing some heroics with Jeed.. and how i heard about Paragon im not sure since ive known of its existance a year or so.
Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
i saw that you aren't in a leek of protection paladins but decided to make an app becouse i like the ppl playing in Paragon. Sounds like a friendly guild with the kind of pve events i need for keeping the feeling of the fun game up. Smile
What will be your contribution to Paragon?
Well as i said i saw that you didnt have prot paladins on wanted number 1 but i thought its worth the try and hopfully you could get some use of me as well of Zenadra who i would like to join with since we play rly mutch together.
Acarian
Acarian

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Acarian-Prot paladin Empty Re: Acarian-Prot paladin

Post by Guest Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 9:48

This is a great player !!!

Crossing my fingers and hoping that there is a spot for you and zen .. would be awesome to be able to play with you both. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 11:52

And here we are in trouble. Basicaly speaking - we are kinda full of protection paladins, but except me, none is active enough to satisfy me ^^. However - they have been here for long(er) time, and It would be unfair to suddenly refuse them a raidspot because we invited someone new.
One could say its even unfair to recruit more.

Yet I am willing to accept you to the guild, as you are Friend of Moi, and "who's her nigga is my nigga", but:
I cant promise you raidspot as protection. If there will be enough tanks around, you wont get to go as one. It might sound harsh, but that's the deal.
And that brings another problem for us, as Zenadra will be more than welcome in the raids, so if two of you play together - It might come inconvenient.

You have luxury of chosing if you join or not... It's fine with me, as long as you are aware of and accept the terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Acarian Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 15:44

Ive discussed your terms with Zenadra and cant see any problems with them:)
Acarian
Acarian

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 16:44

Welcome aboard then. Someone will invite you to the guild.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down