Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sgtswag - Fury warrior

3 posters

Go down

Sgtswag - Fury warrior Empty Sgtswag - Fury warrior

Post by Sgtswag Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 19:01

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?
Yes and yes

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)
Sgtswag http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/sgtswag/simple

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?
Fury warrior with arms as offspec, willing to change if needed.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?

How old are you?
18 years old

How well do you speak/understand English?
10/10

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?
Raiding member.

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
Well, I work in a 5 shift operation which means sometimes I have to work 14:15 to 22:45. So I don`t know when you raid. But I`ll give you an example for this month. This week I can come to all raids, Next week I work 14:15 - 22:45 From monday to thursday so can`t come these days. Week after that I`ll work night shift Monday and thirsday 22:15 : 06:45 so would have to go early. Same week : 14:15 - 22:45 Friday and saturday. Week after that I can come to absolute all. So, that`s kind of how I work this month :p

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)
I have played wow since like 1 month before WOTLK was released, I remember dinging 70 2 days before WOTLK was out. Then I levelled to 80 pretty fast, on the way I applied for a raiding guild, when I hit 80 we waited a bit for the rest of the guild members to hit 80 and then we went to naxx, like 3 days after WOTLK was released and we downed naxx10 normal very fast, Played resto druid at this time. So, that was my ticket to the core group of The fratenity (Mazrigos) After that I have killed all bosses in WOTLK. In cata I have killed Magmaw, Defense system and Attramedes. ( I joined a friend of mine, his guild lacked a dps ) And after that this dps that was missing showed up so didnt get to do more Smile

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them
Kung fu - I`m not doing pvp anymore

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
I did not learn anything, I wanted a guild and went to www.wowprogress.com and found you, really liked your description.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
I chose to apply here because of your description. Casual raiding, friendship. Sounds really good :-)

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
Well, I`m trustable, I`m social, and I am pretty easy to handle with. I don`t usually make trouble or argue with any1 and I`ll show up for what I signed up to Smile

Thanks for reading, I`m hoping for a positive respond :-)
Regards - Sgtswag

Sgtswag

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Sgtswag - Fury warrior Empty Re: Sgtswag - Fury warrior

Post by Bagomaster Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 19:48

Sup dawg.

We more or less try to raid about everyday except Friday and Saturday. (And by that I don't mean you need to join EVERY raid)
About your work schedule;
It seems as if it crashes almost with our entire raid "system" :/
As you can probably understand, we want an attending raider.

Your application is okey, but I'm not gonna play Judge Judy until I can understand abit more about your schedule ;d

So for now, I need input from the rest of the officers from the guild before I can say anything else.

Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgtswag Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 20:15

Ok. so within a peiod of 5 weeks. There is 5 raids I can`t show up to and 5 I have to go at 22:00. It crashes a bit yeah. I do understand that you want an attending raider ofc, who doesn`t? Do you have socials that can show up to raids ?

Sgtswag

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagomaster Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 21:05

Yeah we do, but with less priority..
Meaning if you sign up for the same raid a "raider" does. He/she _will_ be prioritized over you.
But you won't get replaced if you have signed for a raid and is drafted for it.
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgtswag Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 21:50

So, you guys have to discuss it then. But would be possible to take a social in when I`m not there, but that`s up to you guys :-) I`ll be waiting for a yes/no reply Smile

Sgtswag

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 20:11

Hi there, sorry for this late response. As of this moment we do not have room form more warriors, and as mentioned, your schedule does crash a little bit.

You are however most welcome to join as a social member.

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down