Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alax Worgen DK

4 posters

Go down

Alax Worgen DK Empty Alax Worgen DK

Post by alax Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 3:38

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?
Yes i did read it and i accept it

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)
Alax, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/alax/advanced

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?
Death Knight Im Frost / unholy

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
BS / mining 525 on both

How old are you?
Im 19 year old

How well do you speak/understand English?
Good i gues Smile

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?
I want to be a raid member

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
I can raid any day at that time so wont be any problems for me

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)
I have been playing since vanilla. My raid exp in wotlk is 12/12 on icc10 normal and 10/12 hc got it on my priest and rogue can link the achivements ingame if u want or you can just check it out on armory (rogue = znuug) (Priest Hyv)

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them
I used to be in Selected on the horde side before i faction changed

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
I had a healer in my dungeon farm and he seemed to be nice

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
I chose paragon because it seems to be a good and brained guild. As member i expect to be usefull in raids etc

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
Some good dps a BIG smile and my professions

alax

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Back to top Go down

Alax Worgen DK Empty Re: Alax Worgen DK

Post by Kekit Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 15:59

Hey thanks for the application. Seems a little short but you answered all the questions so thats ok.

Looking at your character however I see that you have almost no enchants and you are missing your BS sockets. Also the meta you are using seems a little strange but I don't really know so I'l leave that to people who do.

EDIT: Also lack of reforging.

Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeuie Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 2:39

Its so interessting how every singel person who applys to the guild have raided since vanilla. never stop getting surprised by coincidences Wink

However. We dont have an active DK. your hitcap is atleast fine even if it is actually a tad over the the skillcap. Not entierly sure how DKs work with spells etc.

Regardless, what kekit said is true. you lack alot of shapening up ur gear. I will never vote for anyone to get in as a raiding member as a base unless they atleast show they know exactly what they need to raid, they work hard for it, they do all they can to shape up for it. The "tagging along" doesent exist at the moment in my world.

Looking at what your character presents from that, id say you didnt raid before wotlk, then ud know what a challenging content requires of you...

Anyway, like i said to ur friend earlier, thats just my five cent.

(I want to add that to both of these applications, Yes I understand you were in a social position before and might not have had the urge of making alll you have the most perfect of items, since ud do HCs anyways. Still: ur applying to raid, fix stuff first, then apply)

Zeuie

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Sun 2 Jan 2011 - 21:30

Hello!

Right now, we are not really looking for any specific classes and such, since our raid-group is fairly solid. To add to the above mentioned, your application isn't extraordinary stunning, so I'm afraid we will have to say no

Good luck in your future endeavors
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum