Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kn - Protection Paladin

+3
Wíndy
Zeuie
kn
7 posters

Go down

Kn - Protection Paladin Empty Kn - Protection Paladin

Post by kn Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 2:05

b]Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?[/b]
Yeah I did, and it seems pretty straight and acceptable. Your raiding time suits me well, and I prefer guilds who can have a decent progress without being multihardcore and not allowing any mistakes.

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)
My Paladins name is: Kn - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Kn
(check it tommorow. I write this 14/11-10)

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?
My class is a Paladin and I am Protection specced. I do have a duelspecc, which is Retribution right at the moment. But I am changing it to Holy in a couple of days when I gathered some more gear for Holy.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
I attend to level up Enchanting and Jewelcrafting because of the benefits those proffesions gives. I just need to grind the materials and the money first. I can garantie that they are levelled before Catalysm Smile

How old are you?
I'm 19 years, turning 20 in June.

How well do you speak/understand English?
I understand English perfectly. No problems at all. I speak and write decent, and havn't heard any complains about it being hard to understand.

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?
I want to be a part of Paragon as a raiding member. Though I like the social part a lot aswell, but will try to attend as many raids as possible.

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
I can raid, tuesday, wednesday, thursdag, friday, saturdag, sundag in general speaking. There will be some exceptions.

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)
I have been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. A couple of days after the release I went to the store and bought it. I wasn't so old back then, so don't really remember much about.

My raiding experiences is:
Vanilla: Entire ZG, MC, AQ20, Onyxia, BWL, AQ40, some of the first bosses in Naxxramas.
The Burning Crusade: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Zul'aman, Magtheridon, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Black Tempel. Had a break when Sunwell Platue came out.
The Wrath of the Lich King: Naxxramas, Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, Sartharion, Malygos, Onyxia, Ruby Sanctum, all bosses in Icecrown Citadel except Lich King, all this before the nerfs. And all this not with a protection Paladin, but with Druid, hunter, warrior and rogue. I lost all my other characters (whole account) due to hack and afterwards deleted by blizzard because of inactivity. Though I am a fast learner and know most of the tactics anyway so ain't that hard with my paladin.

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them
On this server nothing particulair: Repent, shadow of Infinity. Those I left due to server change.
On Moonglade server: Honorbound where I cleared the last part of TBC instances and all WotLK instances.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
I searched around for a decent guild to be in, since I recently returned to WoW, and thought of Paragon as a great guild. Today I met with one of your members called Jesaya and I asked further about Paragon and got your website and thought good of it, and therefore I will send my application to you.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
I believe that Paragon is a guild who have possibilities in the future. I expect from being a member to have fun with my guild mates, and attend lots of raids with wipes and progress.

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
My contribution to Paragon is a steady raider, a happy personality and the will to improve myself at all time.

I hope you will consider me as a soonish member of your guild.

Cheers, Kn

kn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Back to top Go down

Kn - Protection Paladin Empty Re: Kn - Protection Paladin

Post by Zeuie Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 13:45

Heya there Kn! Looks like a good application and I looked through your gear a bit. It doesent look all bad. ur pretty far behind us in progress gearwise on this character - however that cant matter much as cataclysm is around the corner.

Im not 100% into how the tankingsituation is looking right now for after cataclysm hits, but we can hope for the best.

A note about the gear, ive heard that if you reforge all of ur parry/dodgerating to mastery as protection - you will loose about 2.5% dodge and gain 30% blockchanse. Its an awsome stabalizer, and a very good trade.

EDIT: Not sure if its an armory bug that it didnt show, but you seem to not have enchanted any piece of equipment yet what-so-ever? You need to be fully enchanted. You are well-gemmed however.

For my part I will say Yes to you (requiering that you are enchanted properly), while waiting to see what the other officers say about predictions about the tankingsituation Smile

Zeuie

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Wíndy Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 14:00

Zeuie wrote:A note about the gear, ive heard that if you reforge all of ur parry/dodgerating to mastery as protection - you will loose about 2.5% dodge and gain 30% blockchanse. Its an awsome stabalizer, and a very good trade.
Im a Paladin tank and I can say that thats not 100% accurate, BUT Mastery is an awesome stat as a tank right now, when I reforged all my gear (dodge/parry) into mastery I lost around 3-4% avoidence but gained 10% block and thats an amazing way to make your HP more efficient. so GO FOR IT!

Im at 43% aviodence now + 30% block + Holyshield (15% block) = 88% Awesomeness
Wíndy
Wíndy

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kn Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 14:47

The reason why I havn't reforged or enchanted my items yet, is because I wanted to wait until I got the best possible gear without doing the raid instances. I have that now, and can now start doing the raid instances and will of course enchant and reforge my gear. Consider it done by tommorow. I can only agree with you about the reforging.

I know I am a bit behind you with my current gear, but I dont see this as a problem both because Catalysm is coming up. I will fast be getting better gear by doing PuG's or raids with you guys.

About the tank situation, I will be happy to join you as tank/healer. I have a lot of experience as healer and will quickly gear up for that holy specc aswell. I play a lot each day.

Cheers, Kn.

kn

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 18:15

yey Kn Smile hope to see you soon in paragon Smile

Jesaya
Larry
Larry

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kn Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 1:33

Gear updated with enchants and reforging.

Hope to hear from you soon Smile

kn

Back to top Go down

Post by Zereaper Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 8:18

Heh I like this guy :> Although my input is like comments from a rock Razz
Zereaper
Zereaper

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wíndy Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 11:18

Zereaper wrote:Heh I like this guy :> Although my input is like comments from a rock Razz
Yeah, it Rocks!.......................
..........*awkward silence*..............

<.<
>.>

Ok I'll shut up silent
Wíndy
Wíndy

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kn Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 2:23

So is there any update regarding my application?

Cheers, Kn

kn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagomaster Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 9:04

I can only tell you that the application and your behaviour/attitude fits in for this guild, but as for how tank recruitment is atm.
We are just not sure yet, stay tuned bro Wink

But for what it's worth, yes from me.
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kn Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 10:55

Allright! I'll wait for it.

Cheers, kn

kn

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 1:22

kn i hope you get in soon Smile
Larry
Larry

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 21:20

Hey Kn! I'm terribly sorry that it has taken this long for us to respond. In preparation for Cataclysm we have been looking over a lot of things regarding the guild, including the rooster, and I'm afraid to say that even while your application is very nice, we cannot simply fit more tanks.

Regardless, thank you for your application, and good luck in your future endeavors

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down