Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trainofpain the DK (i bring pain, loads of pain)

5 posters

Go down

Trainofpain the DK (i bring pain, loads of pain) Empty Trainofpain the DK (i bring pain, loads of pain)

Post by trainofpain Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:28

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?
A) yes i did read the about paragon post. and i did accept your demands/content.

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)
A) My characters name is Trainofpain
LINK to my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Trainofpain

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?
A) I play frost dw DK, and yes i have dualspecc.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
A) I have mining and jewlcrafting, both 450 skilled.

How old are you?
A) im 17 years of age, soon to become 18.

How well do you speak/understand English?
A) i dont rly know, but i understand all english being told to me, and all english coming out of my mouth

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?
A) I want to take part in paragon as a Raiding member.

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
A) I can raid whatever days u want me to raid. Except on saturdays.

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)
A) I have played wow since 2007, I have the most exp in icc, but also done other raids as ulduar10/25 Rs 25. i have also cleared icc 10man. not yet 25 but i hope that i soon will.

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them
A) I have just been in vis vires. and i left mostly because they never gave me a chance as i was a trial. before that i cannot remember. i probably should include the fact that i have been playing on another server lately.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
A) I dont know if Learn is the right word, but i heard of it from a friend of mine. and when i saw that u were taking applies i thought i should give it a shot.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
A) I chose paragon from your progress, i want a nice guild that has brains. And as for me being a member i expect to be treated like everyone else

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
A) some good dps, some help with the professions and some for the guild bank (and i shall not forget my good mood! ^^)

I saw here that u didn't ask about why i play my class... which i think is an very important fact in this game.
I started playing DK at once wotLK came out. This DK was my first lvl 80'ie and therefor my main. When i started getting more geared, i saw the tremendous dmg this class does.. and figured why not give it a try. after that i specialized in this class, reading loads about it and fully converting to be a DK.

trainofpain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Trainofpain the DK (i bring pain, loads of pain) Empty Re: Trainofpain the DK (i bring pain, loads of pain)

Post by Guest Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:35

Very nice apply thumbsup1

Tho mine knowledge about dk's is like 2 %, so it a yes from me if the rest of the officers said there opinion about your apply / talent tree / gear etc.

Back to top Go down

Trainofpain the DK (i bring pain, loads of pain) Empty Re: Trainofpain the DK (i bring pain, loads of pain)

Post by Zeuie Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:47

Seem like you would be a welcome contribution to the guild so a Yes from me!....

..... On one condition!...

... You need to get past my feraldruid in a duell Wink

Huahuahuahuahuaaa

Zeuie

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:51

I can only agree with Cookie, a nice and clean apply.
I too agree that the question of your choice of class is important, and it should be included in the application form.
Furthermore, your gear seem proper, and so does you progression.
I approve of a trial, but lets see what the other officers say!

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagomaster Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 23:24

The way I see it... I got nothing.
Yes from me too.

And for what Zeuie said about beating him in a duel.. Well, that is exactly why we almost accept every applicant to the guild.
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 0:57

Seems good.
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeuie Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 2:44

Bagomaster wrote:The way I see it... I got nothing.
Yes from me too.

And for what Zeuie said about beating him in a duel.. Well, that is exactly why we almost accept every applicant to the guild.

I need to delete you

Zeuie

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagomaster Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 13:22

Like that is gonna happen.
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by trainofpain Sun 7 Nov 2010 - 20:00

im still waiting ^^ xD nice feedback until now atleast : )

trainofpain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum