Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Apply

5 posters

Go down

My Apply Empty My Apply

Post by Atherion Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 20:58

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?

I did and i do

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)

Atherions http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Atherions Someone stole my real name Atherion on Sylvanas so i had to add an s

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?

I play Warrior, i don't really have a mainspec i play tank/DPS depending on what is needed

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?

I have Blacksmithing and Engineering as Professions and they are 430/420

How old are you?

How well do you speak/understand English?

Fine i guess, i have a typical potato Danish accent

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?

I want to be a part of the raid group for Cataclysm

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?

Well i can raid like everyday when i am not working (ones a week) and when i do not have major assignments from schools that i need done

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)

I have played wow since US open beta long time ago, a little on and off but now that Cataclysm is coming i'm back in the game. In level 80 Experience i have cleared naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 3d, Ulduar 10/25 a lot of heroics in 10man, ToC 10/25 and ToTGC 10, 11,5/12 in icc 10 and 10/12 in 25, And 6/12 in 10 HC after my guild killed LK for the first time on 10 man we stopped and i decided to take a break since ICC never was my favorite instance. I also have a bit of Cataclysm EXP since i was been blessed with a beta key, i have done a couple of heroics at level 85

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them

I was Actually in this guild, but when 3,3 came my brother formed a guild on Sylvanas and he needed my help so i went there and killed everything in 10man, i was however not present at the kill and after that the guild Disbanded. After that i thought about applying to Paragon again but decided that ICC was not really my instance so i just went on a break

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?

As stated above i used to be a member of Paragon, and i can remember some of the current members of course (Where did Eli go)

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?

When i left for Sylvanas i still checked Paragon forums and Raider for quite some time since i really like the atmosphere in the guild and i want to be a part of that atmosphere again for Cataclysm. As a member i expect fun, to be able to progress on new exciting Encounters and a good time in general

What will be your contribution to Paragon?

A reliable Warrior who is (nearly) always prepared for whatever task you put at me. Even thought my gear is not 100% up to date i can still dish out 13k DPS and Tank with 47k hp
Atherion
Atherion

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

My Apply Empty Re: My Apply

Post by Bagomaster Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 21:45

I remember you, and if my memory serves me right, you had one outstanding performance.

Clear fucking yes from me!
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnz Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 1:54

Very nice application :-)
Sunnz
Sunnz

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-01

http://www.Sunnz.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Geret Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 3:21

excellent warrior
Geret
Geret

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 10:27

If you want your old name back just make a char on this server with ur current name = free name change when u transfer.
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Atherion Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 15:38

I've landed on the maelstrom now and i have got my old name back, feel free to whisper me ingame about anything
Atherion
Atherion

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down