Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twic Ret paladin Apply

5 posters

Go down

Twic Ret paladin Apply Empty Twic Ret paladin Apply

Post by Twic Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 19:21

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?Yes i Accecpt the Terms

What is your character name? Twic http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Twic

What is your class and main spec? Paladin Ret Do you have dualspec?Yes Got Full HOly and Prot geat both at 6k GS but ill let u decide which i should go

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?Engineering and Jewelcrafting both 450

How old are you? i am 17 and in my Second year at College doing Level 3 Betc Game design

How well do you speak/understand English? I am from England so i understand it and speak it

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?I would like to be a raiding member

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?well carnt raid on FRiday and saturday nights as for work rest of the week is fine

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80?started wow 4 years ago iv downed all but LK and RS in WOTLK and iv just came back from a 4 mounth brake so im refreshed and ready to raid agane (We care more for the player than the character)

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them Psycosic left beacuse i needed a brake and i think they diabaned as i carnt see them around

How did you learn about Paragon? Saw in trade chat Do you know any member? no

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?I chose paragon as iv seen this guild up for a while now and seems to be going well but havnt met any of the members yet.

What will be your contribution to Paragon? I will give my time and effort so i can raid to my best performance to try and get the most progress in the raid as i can.

Twic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Twic Ret paladin Apply Empty Re: Twic Ret paladin Apply

Post by Kekit Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 21:01

I don't know much about palas but your spec sucks (according to the armory you don't have one) and you need to put a gem in your libram. Also you kind of failed with the application template which suggests little effort in the application.
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnz Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 0:14

Confusing Application
Sunnz
Sunnz

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-01

http://www.Sunnz.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twic Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 18:47

IM sorry about my spec i havnt read up anythink as i just came bk to wow yesterday and every think has changed and im sorry about it being thin on text i was in a rush writeing it as i had work when i made it

Twic

Back to top Go down

Post by Twic Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 19:01

and i see you guys need a Shadow Priest if you dont need my Ret paladin at this time i can play as Shadow Priest Heres the link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Holygodess
At the moment as iv said just got bk i need to sort specs and glyphs so once iv done this the armory wont show till a day after

Twic

Back to top Go down

Post by Twic Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 20:32

How long will you take on Consulting with eachother about my apply?

Twic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 8:04

We cant gief you an awnser to that question

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagomaster Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 9:57

Well, your gear and enchants check out.
And about the application itself, it seems as if you somehow misunderstood or simply just used the template in your own little way.

Me personally wouldn't mind to give you a spot, although you'll have to wait for the rest of the officers to decide. Gl.
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 14:15

Theres no harm in a trial so yes from me.
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Exminator Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 14:46

Yea sure, we also need some active (main) paladin i think Razz So you're in for a trial Smile
Exminator
Exminator

Male Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagomaster Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 18:31

Application accepted.

Whisper either of the officers for an invite.
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down