Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applikejtion

3 posters

Go down

Applikejtion Empty Applikejtion

Post by vep Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 21:35

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content? yes, yes i did....

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please) Vepar....

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec? Retribution as main, no offspec

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill? BS and mining, maxed

How old are you? im over ninethousand.... ok, im 20

How well do you speak/understand English? i speak english fairly well

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member? both? if not, raiding member

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best? every day and all day

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character) ive played 5 years now and i have experience at all except ICC

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them lets see, previous guilds... there was paragon, there was one more but i forgot the name tbh... they migrated servers...

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member? i think that saying i was a founding member of paragon would pretty much answer the question

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member? i chose paragon cause ex sucks as a hunter and i must teach him how to use focus Wink

What will be your contribution to Paragon? my contribution will be the same it was back then

vep

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-14

Back to top Go down

Applikejtion Empty Re: Applikejtion

Post by Exminator Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 21:43

No from me.

Applikejtion wtf?..............

JOKING!

NINO IS BACKZ OMG Very Happy
Exminator
Exminator