Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drianne - Feral Druid

3 posters

Go down

Drianne - Feral Druid Empty Drianne - Feral Druid

Post by Dharshan Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 21:00

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?
Yes I have and I do accept it's content

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)
Drianne - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Drianne

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?
Level 52 Feral Druid (Cat DPS), and no dual spec yet, I'm too poor Sad, but will try out resto spec if i can.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
Herbalism - 285
Alchemy - 240

How old are you?

How well do you speak/understand English?
I am British, so I'd like to think I can speak and understand English fairly well.

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?
Well, I'd like to be a social member for now obvioulsy since at this level raiding is going to be kinda difficult Very Happy
But maybe in the future, join as a raiding member depending on work and what my wife says to my gaming habits once we finish moving home.

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
N/A at the moment, but once I have a lvl80 on this server I should be able to do Sunday-Wednesday and Friday at the above times. (Thursdays are my late night at work and shan't be at home for the raid start time).

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)
I have been playing WoW on and off for the last 4 years. I have raided at 80 on my Arcane Mage on Sylvanas-EU - Siane ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Siane ). I have experience of Naxx, OS, Ony, Ulduar, ToC and the first 3 bosses in ICC (never managed to kill the 4th one... ask Zeuie about that one).

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them
On Sylvanas I am part of Phoenix Order, but in April I stopped playing WoW due to unforseen circumstances and only started playing again in the last few weeks once Blizzard gave me a free months game time after I was hacked in August.
However returning to Phoenix Order was not what I expected as it has pretty much become inactive with no more that 1-2 people online at a time and there is talk of moving server once a free migration turns up. Since I dont want to pay for a transfer at this time, I thought I would make a new character on a newish server, and as some of my fellow guildmates moved over here to Paragon, I thought I would make a character here.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
I heard about Paragon from Zeuie (he was an officer in Phoenix Order) and I do also know Windy and Mei.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
Mainly I wanted to join after reading about Paragon and hearing good things from Zeuie and Sunnz (before he left).
I would like a friendly guild which treats its members fairly and treats the raids as more about the experience rather than the epics that it drops (it is a game after all and should be enjoyed!).

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
Well, at level 52 not a lot in terms of raiding ofc, but hopefully that will change in the future. Smile
I like to think I'm a fairly capable player and can follow instructions in a raid. I'm not averse to constructive criticism with regards to spec/gear (I do read elitistjerks fairly regularly) and am willing to help the guild in anyway that is needed.
Also if I do get accepted and once real life becomes a little more stable, I may be able to transfer my main (Siane) over and play with that character.

Dharshan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Drianne - Feral Druid Empty Re: Drianne - Feral Druid

Post by Kekit Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 23:18

Im bad at remembering names so just /w someone and ask for an invite they will point you in the direction of an officer.

Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Drianne - Feral Druid Empty Re: Drianne - Feral Druid

Post by Dharshan Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 12:10

Thanks mate, will do Smile

Dharshan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down