Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawless - Balance Druid

Go down

Pawless - Balance Druid Empty Pawless - Balance Druid

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 21:08

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?
-Yes i did read it and i agree. It's important that reputation matters to guild so much!

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)
- Nightelf Balance druid Pawless

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?
- My Mainspecc is balance. Got dualspecc, but using it for PvP at the moment. Ofc, if guild requires it, i can change it for PvE use.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?

- Herbalism 450 & Engineering 425

How old are you?
- I'm 18 years old male from finland. I'm studying atm in technical school. Hopefully i will become great plumber someday Razz

How well do you speak/understand English?
- I'd say im speaking pretty well, and i understand it even better.

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?
- I'd really like to be both, social member & raiding member.

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?
- I can attend atleast 2-3 raids per week. Raiding times are just perfect for me, since got also life outside wow Razz

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)
- I've been playing wow for many years. Started PvE already in vanilla. Raided BWL etc with my hunter(wich is 73lvl atm), and continued raiding in TBC. During the Burning Crusade got bored with hunter, so i changed to my druid. Wotlk raiding experience:
Icecrown Citadel 10 10/12 Normal(9/12 HC)
Icecrown Citadel 25 11/12, missing Blood-Queen Lana'thel.(4/12HC)
All easier raid content cleared. Just missing Halion.

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them
- Not really any to mention. Just migrated to this server few weeks ago.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?
- I heard about you from my friend. Found your websites and read "about paragon". Then my level of interest increased. Don't know any members of Paragon, sadly.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
- I didn't really know anything about Paragon before saw "About paragon" thread. it assured me totally. I expect some raid progress & nice, social guild members.

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
- I will contribute as good dps and friendly lad. I'm intrested to improve my experince and guild's progress!

Regards, Pawless Cool

Back to top Go down

Pawless - Balance Druid Empty Re: Pawless - Balance Druid

Post by Amaath Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 15:11

Hello Pawless!

Great application, I really like the fact that you chose the guild due to the "about paragon" post, rather than our progress.

We're currently looking over our druid/moonkin situation in the guild. We just recruited one, which makes us two, and we need to decide whether we can host a third one or not.

Regarding your character, I only see one thing that "raises my eyebrows" and that's the fact that you've excluded Celestial Focus from your spec. This brings your soft haste cap to 499 (assuming all other haste raid buffs are present), and as you probably know, the soft haste cap is more important than spell power in our stat priority.

Other than that, I definitely approve of the character, so a partial yes from me, please stay tuned while we decide about the above mentioned "logistic-problems"

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:18

Amaath wrote:Hello Pawless!

Regarding your character, I only see one thing that "raises my eyebrows" and that's the fact that you've excluded Celestial Focus from your spec. This brings your soft haste cap to 499 (assuming all other haste raid buffs are present), and as you probably know, the soft haste cap is more important than spell power in our stat priority.

//Amaath

I had Celestial Focus on my specc. I've been thinking that Owlkin Frenzy might work in PvE aswell. Tried it once in 25man raid, and i think it improved my dps, so i kept it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 20:22

Withdrawing application on request of applicant
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content