Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shamanus - Restoration/Elemental Shaman

4 posters

Go down

Shamanus - Restoration/Elemental Shaman Empty Shamanus - Restoration/Elemental Shaman

Post by Shamanus Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 3:24

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?

I did and I do
What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)

Shamanus http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Shamanus
What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?

Shaman - Resto and yes Elemental
Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?
Jewelcrafting 455/455 - Mining 450/450

How old are you?

How well do you speak/understand English?

I am english^^
Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?

As both i would like to be a raiding member but not so hardcore that im grumpy - But i suppose a raiding member it'd be classed under
If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?

Every day but friday is ok and so are the times
How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)

At a guess maybe 3 years? give or take 6 months - i have raided 10/12 icc10 - only got to learn lich king tactics - 7/12 25 man and completed everything BUT the ruby sanctum (was concentrating on exams when it came out)
Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them

VI Monkeys - it became inactive. Relax - i had exams coming up and its become rather inactive since, Blood ties - I am in it at the moment as a social member as i have friends in there but its inactive.
How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?

Acookieatwar was advertising in /2 but i had always known of paragons reputation unfortunately i was in school then college etc so my exams took precedence to hardcore raiding
Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?
I chose to join paragon because of its reputation and raiding skills but also im looking for a active guild socially as well. All i expect from being a member is to do you guys proud and hopefully make some nice friends.

What will be your contribution to Paragon?
My skills as a player, also im quite a big fan of boosting any alts in dungeons as i like to help the community (working in a hospital has its effects on me)

Shamanus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Shamanus - Restoration/Elemental Shaman Empty Re: Shamanus - Restoration/Elemental Shaman

Post by Shamanus Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 4:48

Sorry forgot to add some stuff, I just got some 264 boots ill be gemming tommorow at some point^^ also got to fiddle with some gems as i will be adding some more haste on so apologies if the gems are a tad messed at the moment. I would do it now but its 2.48 am and im tired. G'night Paragon

Shamanus

Back to top Go down

Shamanus - Restoration/Elemental Shaman Empty Re: Shamanus - Restoration/Elemental Shaman

Post by Zeuie Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 10:45

Hello there Shamanus! I must say that your application looks good Smile And we do not have an elemental shaman in the guild at the moment, however one is applying. Still, I like ele shamans! Thumbs up for me, definatly.

Zeuie

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamanus Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 16:54

Ok my spec is currently in resto as is my spec, my elemental is not very good on hit rating - i need to improve that soon, do you guys want me in elemental rather than resto for the Armoury?

Shamanus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 14:49

Hello Mr. Shamanus!

If you wanna heal, I think we can fit another resto shaman in, since we only have one (mainspecced) at the moment.

There are a few things I need to bring up first however:
As you've already said, you need to gem more haste. As a restoration shaman, your soft-cap is at 1269 rating Smile
I don't have much to say about your spec, more than that you should go for 5/5 in thundering strikes. Possibly move the two points in Improved Reincarnation or (if you really want that talent and never have mana issues) 2 points from Tidal Focus.
Your glyphs are okey-ish, apart from Glyph of Mana Tide, which provides a very very minor mp5, you should switch that for Glyph of Chain Heal, which provides a major increase in healing.

All this is taken from this article, it contains tons of good information, you should check it out Very Happy

Other than that, the application is good, so check the above mentioned things out, but it's a Yes! from me

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamanus Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 18:01

Thanks a lot for the advice amaath. I dont have to many issues with mana atm although when i switch a ton of gems to haste i could the issue with it being for example - i had to heal 8 people through sindragosa till her enrage by myself because the main healer got owned basically. In circumstances where we lose a healer or i have to maintain massive heals for a long period of time my mana can get shorted although ive got mana trinket and glyph, ill check that out after ive regemmed for haste as that will affect my mana upkeep. Also ill change the talents now^^

Shamanus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagomaster Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 15:32

Well, since 2 of our officers have already somewhat accepted you, I'm gonna impulsively welcome you to the guild :>
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 14:38

Application Accepted

Whisper Acookieatwar, Jestêr, Exminator, Kekit, Zeuie or me for an invite

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down