Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orix - 80 Human Warlock - Guild Application

3 posters

Go down

Orix - 80 Human Warlock - Guild Application Empty Orix - 80 Human Warlock - Guild Application

Post by Guest Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 0:14

Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?

I have, and I do.

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)

Orix (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Orix)

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?

Warlock - Affliction. I do have dual spec, but only use affliction.

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill?

Tailoring 450, Enchanting 450

How old are you?

How well do you speak/understand English?

I'm English, so I hope so Very Happy

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?

Raiding Member

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best?

Monday and Saturday - Rarely
Friday - Sometimes
All other days - Most of the time

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character)

Since 1.12. Raiding at level 80 includes TOTC10, some TOTC25, ICC10 (10/12 with The Phoenix Guard) and some pug ICC25

Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them

The Phoenix Guard - frustrated at guild implosion and lack of good raids. Sequax Mortis - TPG breakaway, similar reasons

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?

I saw the advert posted in trade chat and came straight on over.

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?

I chose Paragon because of their stalwart and very well respected reputation, along with the long standing tradition for success. If I am accepted into the guild, then I would expect to enter a guild which has the same determination, desire and drive for the Lich King kill I so desperatly crave.

What will be your contribution to Paragon?

Primarily through my DPS and frequent raid participation to progress this guild through the end-game ICC content. Secondarily through support to the guild through my crafting skills in order to better our raiders for our end-game objectives.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to whisp me in-game or send me a PM here. Look forward to hearing your response.

Orix.

Back to top Go down

Orix - 80 Human Warlock - Guild Application Empty Re: Orix - 80 Human Warlock - Guild Application

Post by Amaath Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 0:31

Hello there, very nice application!

We'll look it over and come to you as soon as we can!

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Orix - 80 Human Warlock - Guild Application Empty Re: Orix - 80 Human Warlock - Guild Application

Post by Zeuie Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 0:36

Hey man, very nice application Smile
I looked up your gear a bit and it looks good except for a few details.

1. You are way over hitcap, you want 11% with suppression. (Craft the hasteboots without hit to balance it out?)
2. You have alot of blue spellpower gems for affliction, maybe change a few to pure SP?

Other then that we already have a few warlocks in the guild this looks very promising, will sit back and await further feedback! From me - Thumbs up cheers

Zeuie

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 0:58

Everything looks ok although you don't always need to gem for the socket bonus like the 4 intellect in the neck for example.

Also you are human even though warlocks can be gnomes. This is unacceptable Razz

Other than that everything is fine.

The biggest issue i can see is that we already have at least 3 locks and all of us are pro Razz. but seriously 1 is very active then theres me who will be raiding again soon and im not sure about how often zuie raids on his lock.

Oh I forgot raven as well but I have no idea if he raids atm.

Theres no harm in a trial though.

Yes from me thumbsup1
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 1:45

Thank you guys for the suggestion as to improvements to my gear, as well as the positive thoughts around my application.

In response to the suggestions on gear - I will seek to change the gem socketing as soon as possible. I have been working towards the EFM for an alt (lvl 68), which has left me with a lot of resources, so I should have more than enough to make the Sandles of Consecration (the non-hit i264 caster boots). As an aside, does anyone in the guild have the recipe?

On the gnome point, they are good for two things - punting over Loch Modan and as PVP fodder Very Happy Plus they have really annoying voices Razz.

I would love to hear any more suggestions you have, as well as answer any further queries you have about me :S

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 2:17

I changed my mind thumpsdown
Kekit
Kekit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 2:23

On the gnome point alone? Aw, man Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 12:34

Admit that gnomes are the best thing ever and I will change my mind again Smile
Kekit
Kekit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeuie Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 12:56

orix wrote: On the gnome point, they are good for two things - punting over Loch Modan and as PVP fodder Very Happy Plus they have really annoying voices Razz.

We need this lock.

And yes, we have the recepie Smile

Zeuie

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 14:46

Nice to see other share my view Very Happy Cheers for the recipe info, I'll start buying up some mats for it tonight, will need a Mooncloth tailor to make it a little easier for me Razz

In terms of the trial, who will I need to whisper in order to get an invite? I should be on from about 1800 in-game time tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kekit Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 15:14

Wait for a final reply, there will be info on who to whisper in that post (unless that person slacks Razz)
Kekit
Kekit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 16:07

Ok, cheers for info. Gnomes aren't that bad though, just not as good as humans Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Sep 2010 - 0:38

Following some developments this evening with another guild, I would like to withdraw my application. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my application, as well as providing some tips on my gear. I wish you luck in future progres.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down