Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balance/Restoration Druid Application - Flexiuz

4 posters

Go down

Balance/Restoration Druid Application - Flexiuz Empty Balance/Restoration Druid Application - Flexiuz

Post by Flexiuz Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 19:11

Hello, my name is Daniel Kant Kristensen. I am 16 years old 26/0394. Im born and leving in Denmark.

- I have reed all about Paragon, and i agree. Especially about the behaviour inside and outside the guild.

- My main character named Flexiuz. Is a Night elf Balance Druid, with Restoration offspec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Flexiuz

- I have Alchemy 450/450 Transmution Master. And working on second profession. I removed my Herbalism 450/450 accidently and i am now trying to skill mining, but i will start up Herbalism once again.

- My English is good. And if i have a problem with a word or two, i allways have my dictionary on my right hand.

- I am very interested in being a both social and active raiding member of Paragon.

- I can raid every day, at day and night aswell. Time and profit is not a problem for me. So you dont have to think about when it suits me best.

- Ive been playing for a year. And ive got alot of experience in Icc10 and 25, Totc 10 and 25, RS10/25 and Ulduar 10.
I have cleared out Icc25, with 9/12 Hc Icc10 11/12 - 6/12 Hc. Totc 5/5 25 and 10 Aswell. RS 25 4/4

- My previous guilds: The-Infamouz and Casuel Insanity. I left both because of to little activity.

- I have been watching you and heard some good stuff about your raiding level, and that was what really made me interested in joining this guild. I dont really know eny of your members.

- I chosed to join this guild, because of the high raiding level, and because i want to be a part of a nice team with good ambitions and a good mention.

- I will contribute a good dps, teamwork, activity and be a nice friend of the guild. I will together with you spread out a good mention of the guild. I will build up my healing offspec and be a backup for the raiding needs.

I take the game seriosly, because i want to make improvements both at my gear, achievements and raiding experience.
I use alot of time studding bosses in ICC
Personally i use alot of time playing WoW, so i will be interested in joining eny kind of raid instead of farming.

I really hope that you will estimate me as possibility for this guild.

I will wait anxious to hear from you. :-)

Regards Flexiuz.

Flexiuz
Flexiuz

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Balance/Restoration Druid Application - Flexiuz Empty Re: Balance/Restoration Druid Application - Flexiuz

Post by Kekit Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 19:20

One of the easiest to read applications we have had in a while Smile

Your gear seems good, gems and chants seem fine although im no druid expert. Your experience is also good.

A yes from me yesyes
Kekit
Kekit

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Balance/Restoration Druid Application - Flexiuz Empty Re: Balance/Restoration Druid Application - Flexiuz

Post by Amaath Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 1:15

Indeed a very nice application.

As my avatar here on the forums may apply, I know a thing or two about balance druids Smile

Your gear and enchants are fine, however (unless the armory is bugged) you're missing your two Purified Dreadstones to enable the meta-gem.

Furthermore, you should really consider changing your Insect Swarm glyph for the Starfall glyph, since Insect Swarm is no longer a major part of out damage output.

We're also looking into spots for druids, but I think we can fit another chicken in. We'll get back to you as soon as we can

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexiuz Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 13:48

Wauw that sounds greate!
I will immediately fix both gems and glyphs.
And you can take all the time you need, no hurry Smile
Flexiuz
Flexiuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaath Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 1:29

Hello again!

Application is accepted, welcome aboard

whisper Acookieatwar, me, Exminator, Kekit, Jestêr or Zeuie for an invite whenever you feel like it Smile

//Amaath
Amaath
Amaath

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexiuz Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 17:12

Thank you so much!!
Flexiuz
Flexiuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Thesues Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 17:16

your welcome Smile

Thesues

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down