Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hiddanfire

3 posters

Go down

hiddanfire Empty hiddanfire

Post by Guest Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:12

b]Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?[/b]yes i accept paragons content.

What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory please)hiddanfire http://www.wowhead.com/profile=eu.the-maelstrom.hiddanfire .

What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec?human warlock affliction ms and destruction os .

Do you have any professions - and what is your skill? tailoring 450 cooking 450 .

How old are you?14

How well do you speak/understand English? i speek fluent english and understand english

Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member? abit of both

If raiding member, how often can you raid between 20:00 - 23:00 WoW Time, and what days suit you best? any day suits me and so does the time .

How long have you played WoW, and what is your raiding experience at level 80? (We care more for the player than the character) ive played for a year now expirience
icc 10 11/12
25man 6/12
nax 10 all bosses downed
os 3d
eoe 10
ulduar 8 bosses
toc 10 5/5
toc 25 4/5
Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them suffering i just wanted the best for my characters.

How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member? i heard very good thinhs about paragon thats how i got to learn about it

Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member? the reason why i want to join paragon is because the raid times fit well and the raid progression is really good .

What will be your contribution to Paragon? being the best guildy i could possibley be and i wont let you down.

thanks for your time =) .

Back to top Go down

hiddanfire Empty Re: hiddanfire

Post by Bagomaster Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 21:02

Try again.
Bagomaster
Bagomaster

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

hiddanfire Empty Re: hiddanfire

Post by Bagomaster Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 21:02