Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Form

Go down

Application Form Empty Application Form

Post by Guest Wed 6 May 2009 - 10:33

Announcement
You now need to register on the forums to post an application

How to do:
You copy the following questionnaire (include the BB code as well), you make a new topic, you paste and you fill in your answers between the lines. Make sure your character name and class are in the topic!

Remember that more elaborated answers will give a better impression of You as a player, and as such quick and dirty application with just yes and no answers will not be taken seriously.

FAQs:
Why doesnt it show on the forum? Make sure you gave it a title on the top bar
Do I have to register to make the application? Yes!

Code:

[b]Did you read "About Paragon" post - and do you accept it's content?[/b]

[b]What is your character name? (Include a link to your armory page please)[/b]

[b]What is your class and main spec? Do you have dualspec, and if so; what's your off spec?[/b]

[b]Do you have any professions, and if so; what professions do you have, and at what level are they[/b]

[b]How old are you?[/b]

[b]How well do you speak and understand English?[/b]

[b]Do you want to be part of Paragon as social member or raiding member?[/b]

[i]The next two questions are only needed if you are applying as a raiding member[/i]

[b]We usually raid 4-5 days a week, Sunday through Thursday, between 20:00 and 23:00 CET. Will you as a raider be able to on a regular basis attend these raids. Please collaborate.[/b]

[b]How long have you been playing WoW, and what is your general raiding experience, most notably in the current content.[/b]

[b]Please list your previous guilds, and why you left them[/b]

[b]How did you learn about Paragon? Do you know any member?[/b]

[b]Why did you chose to join Paragon, and what do you expect from being member?[/b]

[b]What will be your contribution to Paragon?[/b]

Back to top Go down